Tuesday 26 February 2013

Sai-Sei ; Space.NK

As i mentioned in my previous post, Space.NK where kind enough to send me some products. They didn't ask me to review them, but i've fallen in love with some of the products.. so i'm going to review them as if they were any other product i'd bought in store.

I received a selection of products from the Sai-Sei range. This is a Japanese range, meaning "rebirth and renewal". Seeing as i work in a fairly busy and somewhat stressful environment, the word Renewal instantly jumped out at me. This range claims to "cleanse, restore, and reinvigorate the mind, body and spirit". Again, due to the nature of my job i was SO keen for this!

(please excuse the quality of photos; its dark but i wanted to get this done whilst i had the time!)
So the products arrived in this rather large wooden box. As i didn't know it was coming, it was actually quite exciting trying to get in to the box to see what was awaiting for me!
Although as i was so excited, it took me a fair while to get this bad boy open, i seemed to be all fingers and thumbs!
Once i had cracked it open, these little beauties awaited me
I absolutely LOVE anything that's all hidden in tissue paper, i'm literally like a child at christmas.. it just adds to the excitment! In this box i received the Mineral Refresh Bath & Shower Gel (on the left) the Mineral Deep Moisture Body Cream (top right) and the Mineral Loofah Body Polish Soap (bottom right). 
I haven't yet used the Body Polish Loofah, so that will have to be reviewed at a later date.
The Bath & Shower Gel - absolute heaven. I haven't yet used it in the shower as i'm using the last of my Lush Snow Fairy (sad face) but i have used it as a bubble bath and its delightful. It smells beautiful and is full of lovelyness for your body; minerals such as Potassium, Softening ingredients including Orange and Blueberry, and Smoothing ingredients Maple and Sugar Cane. Yum Yum. 
It left a beautiful smell on my skin, it felt ever so soft and smooth and the bubbles were lovely and fluffy. It is quite pricey, retailing at £22 for 200mls, and if it wasn't a gift then i don't know whether i would of purchased it, as i am a poor student. However, if you DO splash out - then you won't be disappointed.
The Moisture Body Cream - oh HELLO luxury!!! Literally, heaven on your skin. From a little green tub of softness. Anyway - yes, it looks like a cream, but don't be deceived - oh no - its actually more like a gel. You only need the smallest bit and it goes a long long way, as i discovered when i practically drowned myself in it last week. Ooops. So yes, the cream thats actually a gel.. it is just like the bubble bath, it leaves a divine smell on the skin and soaks in instantly. It also contains minerals, and other yummyness such as Green Tea, Rice Bran and Olive Oil Extract.
Again, this is fairly pricey at £32 for 200mls, but i can honestly say i would re-purchase this when it runs out. I just cannot compare it to any other moisturising body product.

I cant comment on the body loofah as i haven't used it, yet i'm sure its as fabulous as these little beauts.

So a massive thank you for Space.NK for sending me such lovely items.. i will without a second thought be re-purchasing the body cream, as i know my body will thank me for it!

These obviously sell in Space.NK and i'm not sure whether you can get them from any other retailer.. however if you want to purchase them then just click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment