Tuesday 12 March 2013

Garnier - Moisture Match

Hello Guys & Dolls.. Its been FAR too long since i have last blogged :( which makes me sad. 

I've just been insanely busy, my shift rota has been a bit all over the place and i've had a stint of nights which has left me super tired and with the biggest bags under my eyes!

I'm currently on my lunch break and work has been MANIC due to the 8 inches of snow that has fallen in our county over 24 hours. Bit of a nightmare really!

I just wanted to let you know about the new Garnier tailor made moisturiser. 

They have a new range of 5 different moisturisers; Protect & Glow, Start Afresh, Goodbye Dry, Wake Me Up and Shine Be Gone. Each one aims to work for your skin type, to give your skin the boost it needs. 

There's a little quiz on the website where you answer 5 simple questions and they work out which moisturiser it is that you need, then fill in a few details and Bobs Your Uncle - you get sent a sample!

I did this about 2 days ago so hopefully my sample will be here soonish and then based on my initial thoughts i'll blog about it and *hopefully* i've found my perfect moisturiser!

You can get your free sample from HERE like i said, it literally takes 2 minutes to answer and fill out - so you have nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment